Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Unfortunate Humanity

Megan Fox, one of the actors from "Transformers," on acting in the film:
"You know, you sit and you think, 'This isn't realistic and people are going to hate this and I feel like a f--king douchebag and I can't do it,'" laughs Fox. "But then you think nobody's even going to give a s--t. There's going to be so much happening around this that they have to tie you into the story somehow, because there are a lot of people who would just watch a movie that was nothing but robots fight[ing]. Sure, but the majority of people… I heard Shia say they want to see some sort of human interaction, human involvement, so those things have to, I think unfortunately they have to be thrown in there. And we're trying to steer away from -- we know the fans and they don't want any sappy bulls--t. We're trying to stay away from that and keep it as realistic as possible and as much about the Autobots and Decepticons as we can."

Wow.

Just... wow.

2 comments:

Ben said...

but she looks hot right?

please tell me the dailies were not as horrible as she makes them to be :)

mrfusion said...

If she wasn't so hot, I'd be disgusted...